4 Cities in 5 days: Los Angeles | Las Vegas | Monterey | San Francisco
A beautifully crafted itinerary designed for pleasure. Los Angeles | Las Vegas |Monterey | San Francisco |This is an absolutely fabulous tour allowing time for gazing and sightseeing. Reasonable driving with stops for refreshments and photographs.
- A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay in conveniently located quality hotels.
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast.
- Hot delicious unlimited vegetarian / non-vegetarian meals included.
- Stay for 03 nights in the ‘City of Stars’ – Los Angeles
- Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles.
- Immerse into the aquatic life at Sea World.
- Orientation tour of San Diego.
- A chance to join the biggest stars of all time at Hollywood’s famous ‘Universal Studios’.
- Spend 02 nights at the Gambling Capital of the world – Las Vegas.
- A chance of a lifetime to fly over the majestic Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy a Las Vegas-by-night tour.
- Spend 01 nights at the Monterey.
- Spend 01 nights at the San Francisco.
Day 1Welcome aboard to the United States of America. Your tour starts in the “City of Angels”- Los Angeles. Double Decker Orientation Tour of Las Vegas
Upon arrival at Las Vegas Airport, you will be met at Baggage Claim area and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Check in at the hotel is 1500 hrs. Note: Your flight should arrive before 1700 hrs as there is sightseeing schedule accordingly. Tour Escort will address all clients in the Hotel lobby at 1830 hrs. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Later enjoy Orientation Night tour on a Double Decker Bus. Las Vegas comes alive at night, when the lights of the casinos dazzle the dark sky. Drive down Las Vegas Boulevard also known as The Strip to Fremont Street, an experience not to be missed. See various theme hotels, catch a glimpse of the dancing waters of the Bellagio fountains. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada / La Quinta Inn similar, in Los Angeles or similar.
Day 2Day trip to San Diego to spend the day at Sea World where you get a chance to meet many aquatic friends.
After a Continental breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Sea World, a beautifully landscaped marine park where you can participate in some of the fast paced action rides and witness some of the spectacular aquatic shows. You will encounter the killer whale as never before – Sea World’s ‘Shamu’. You will see him in all his grandeur during ‘The One Ocean’ show. Come face to face with sharks at ‘Shark Encounter’ and bring home memories of a lifetime! Be a daredevil and experience Journey to Atlantis – the future of thrill rides. Later, sit back & enjoy an orientation tour of San Diego while returning to Los Angeles. Tonight, a sumptuous dinner awaits you at a Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Ramada / La Quinta Inn similar, in Los Angeles or similar.
Day 3A chance to experience Hollywood first hand at the Universal Studios - The world of movies, magic and illusions.
After a Continental breakfast, the day is at leisure or you have a chance to become a part of Hollywood magic as you visit Universal Studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Take a memorable Studio Tram Tour and experience the world of illusions. Indulge in ‘The Universal Experience’ as you go behind the scenes of Universal’s film legacy. Feel the thrills of the world’s scariest 84-ft drop at the Jurassic Park roller coaster, plunge into total darkness as you face fireballs, scarab beetles and an army of warrior mummies on a psychological thrill ride in ‘Revenge of The Mummy’. Enjoy Despicable Me Minion Myhem as you join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous minions on a heartwarming and hilarious 3-D ride. Pay a visit to the new Simpson’s Ride as you join Homer and his family for a visit to Krustyland! Tonight, enjoy a delicious at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Ramada / La Quinta Inn similar, in Los Angeles or similar.
Day 4Visit Hollywood and see the sights of this entertainment capital. Onto Las Vegas - The Gambling Capital of the World.
After a Continental breakfast, enjoy a city tour to sample the rich history, diverse culture, sun-drenched beaches and pulsating movie tempos of Los Angeles. With a “movie star on every corner”, we first take you to visit the main street in Hollywood - ‘Hollywood Boulevard’ where you get a pulse of this city. See the Dolby Theatre which hosts the annual Academy Awards - The Oscars, and walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Film and music enthusiasts can actually place their hands on the hand prints and shoe prints of their favorite celebrities at the TCL Chinese Theatre. Later sit back in your coach and relax as we drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous. Overnight in Hotel Circus Circus / Imperial Palace or similar, in Las Vegas.
Day 5A chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon. Enjoy an exciting night tour of this City of Lights.
This morning, savour a Continental breakfast and the entire day is free for you to explore the world’s most exclusive theme hotels and shopping centers on your own. Or, avail of one of the exciting optional tours to the Grand Canyon. These tours include a panoramic or scenic flying adventure to the remote wilderness of the magnificent Grand Canyon. After a delicious dinner at a restaurant, continue on to Fremont Street. Overnight in Hotel Circus Circus / Imperial Palace or similar, in Las Vegas.
Day 6Los Angeles – Monterey On to Monterey Bay
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, drive to charming Monterey Bay, a seaside city known for its rocky Pacific coastline, its rich history of resident artists beginning in the late 19th century and its historically famed fishery. Continue on a relaxing drive across the Monterey Peninsula and along the legendary 17-Mile Drive widely recognized as one of the most scenic drives in the world. In the evening, enjoy delicious dinner at a restaurant.Overnight at Marriott Monterey Hotel or similar in Monterey.
Day 7Monterey - San Francisco • Onto San Francisco • Bay Cruise • Guided Orientation Tour of San Francisco • Cable Car Ride
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, proceed by coach to San Francisco. On arrival at San Francisco city, embark on the Bay Cruise. Depart from Fisherman’s Wharf, sail pass the skyline, Alcatraz Prison, Chain Bridge and iconic Golden Gate Bridge learn about the city’s history on commentary on head-phones in different language including .Later continue on a guided orientation tour San Francisco city. Walk on Lombard St., the crookedest street in USA. Drive past the Civic Centre, take a photo stop at the Twin Peaks, enjoy cable car ride through the picturesque city and visit San Francisco’s most popular destination, the Fisherman’s Wharf where you have time off for shopping. In the evening, enjoy dinner at restaurant. Overnight at Marriott San Mateo Hotel or similar in San Francisco.
Day 8Bid farewell to all the friends you made and return home with great memories from this magnificent part of the world.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport as your memorable tour with “BolBom.com” comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
- City tour of Los Angeles.
- Visit Sea World. Orientation tour of San Diego.
- Chance to visit the famous Universal Studios.
- Chance to fly over the majestic Grand Canyon.
- Las Vegas-by-night tour.
17 Mile Drive
- Bay Cruise
- Guided Orientation Tour of San Francisco
- Cable Car Ride
- Air Fare:Airfare, Visas and Medical Insurance.
- Cruise upgrades, if any, will be actioned after confirmation of tour operational status which will be approximately 60 days prior to tour departure and the cost and availability will be as per prevailing on that date.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Baggage handling fees for check-in baggage and additional sectors for internal flights.
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour. • The cost of the Basic Travel Quota equivalent to the amount of USD 10,000.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated).
- The rate difference for the Sector tickets, as the same is included taking the current fare levels and the current rate of exchange. The fares for Sector tickets will be updated.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage at the airports and on the cruise, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST:
• Universal Studios with transfers USD 142USD 134
• Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour USD 189 USD 189
• Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour USD 300 USD 300
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers, you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of our“BolBom.com” Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th September 2015).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- As a 3rd person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing do not suit the meal time.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION
TWIN TRIPLESHARE SINGLE OCCUPANCY CHILD W/O BED
Los Angeles USD 179 USD 279 USD 109
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room-only basis.)
- It is advisable to book more than 60 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers.Company will not be liable for the same.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel.For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same.
- the company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 150 - USD 200 per person per way •
The hotels provided for custom tours will be similar to those listed below. Please note that no services are reserved at the time of quotation, so the hotel list is subject to change. Accommodations will be confirmed 45 days after receipt of deposit OR in the year prior to departure, whichever is the later date. Please do not reference specific hotel names for the tour in any advertising prior to receiving your hotel confirmation. If for any reason we are unable to confirm a particular hotel within this timeline, we reserve the right to have additional time to confirm the hotel and may seek alternative accommodation. Alternative hotels are typically of equal or better quality than hotels listed on the quotation, as based on amenities and ratings guides, and may be located in alternate cities. No reduction or compensation will be given. Accommodations will be provided in superior tourist-class hotels, or best available tourist-class. Twin-bedded rooms with private bath or shower, based on double occupancy. Hotel taxes, service charges, state and local taxes and hotel staff are all included in the tour prices. Please note “BolBom.com” hotels are usually located in residential areas, outside of city centers.
- 3 nights at Hotel Ramada/La Quinta Inn or similar, in Los Angeles or similar.
- 2 nights at Hotel Circus Circus/Imperial or similar, in Las Vegas.
- 1 nights at Hotel Marriottor similar in Monterey
- 1 nights at Hotel Marriottor similar in San Francisco
|Adult in Twin
|Child (2-11yrs) with no bed
|Child (2-11yrs) with bed
No space is held for Individual/Group until a signed copy of the “BolBom.com”Policy and the initial deposit as described below have been received.
Time of booking $500 non-refundable deposit 60 days prior Final payment
The final number of tour participants traveling on each Motor Coach determines the final per person tour cost. Individual cancellations may necessitate an adjustment in the per person tour rate. The “BolBom.com “will only accept payment for services provided and outlined in the custom itinerary plus a reasonable rebate.
Please fill and send the attached booking form. How book you seats please pay USD 500 per person and the balance you can pay 35 days prior to departure.
Payment Procedure: 1. Bank to Bank Transfer or Check Deposit
Note: For any further clarification please feel free to contact on: 98-31-72-67-83 / 2112-684-7650